Constituent Services

Asa Arkansas's Governor

Governor's Constituent Services Office

Director - Hunter Ballard

The Governor’s Constituent Services Department has direct contact with the citizens of the State of Arkansas on the Governor’s behalf. The members of this team answer letters, e-mails and phone calls of those constituents who have questions or complaints about the agencies, boards and commissions of the State. It is the responsibility of the counselor assigned to that agency, board or commission to respond to the individuals promptly.

Federal Issues

The Governor does not have jurisdiction over federal agencies or programs, such as Medicare, Social Security and Immigration. Federal elected officials for the State of Arkansas are suited to assist or answer questions that relate to the United States federal government.

Contacts for Federal Issues/Questions:

President Donald Trump:

Information for your U.S. House of Representatives can be found at

Information for your U.S. Senator can be found at

Local Issues

Governor Hutchinson does not have jurisdiction over city or county issues. Any questions or issues on the local level should be addressed with your elected representatives of local government or your Arkansas State Representative.

Questions and issues related to city government should be directed towards the Mayor or City Council members. Visit to find your city elected officials and contact information.

Questions and issues related to county government should be directed towards your county’s elected officials. You can find your county elected officials by visiting

Judicial Issues

The Governor’s office cannot provide legal advice or assistance to his constituents. Governor Hutchinson cannot intervene in court cases, handle judicial matters such as complaints against judges or other legal offices.

If you are needing legal counsel and cannot afford an attorney, Arkansas Legal Aid offers civil legal assistance for low-income Arkansans. Information on Arkansas Legal Aid can be requested online at, or by calling (800) 952-9243.

For consumer complaints, you can contact the Office of the Attorney General by visiting, or calling (501) 682-2007.

If your complaint is against an attorney, you can contact the Arkansas Judiciary at (501) 376-0313, or visiting their website

If you have a complaint against a judge or the courts, contact the Arkansas Judicial Discipline & Disability Commission. They can be reached at (501) 682-1050, or by their website

Constituent Services can help citizens in the following areas:

Health and Human Services
Law Enforcement
Minority Affairs
Workforce Services
State Taxes
Legislative Issues
State Highways/Transportation

Resources Links

Contact Us