FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers
Little Rock (Open 8:00AM-6:00PM, Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday)
- West Central Community Center
- 8616 Colonel Glenn Road, Little Rock, AR 72204
North Little Rock (Open 8:00AM-6:00PM, Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday)
- North Little Rock Community Center
- 2700 Willow Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
Wynne (Open 8:00AM-6:00PM, Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday)
- Until June 1st, 2023 at 6:00 PM: Ridgeview Baptist Church, 999 US Highway 64, Wynne, AR 72396
- Starting June 3rd, 2023 at 10:00 AM: The Bridge Church, 209 Merriman Ave., Wynne, AR 72396
Jacksonville (Open 8:00AM-6:00PM, Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday)
- 1st United Methodist Church
- 308 W Main Street, Jacksonville, AR 72076
- FEMA Individual Assistance program for those whose homes are destroyed or uninhabitable
- To check the status of your Individual Assistance application, visit this webpage.
During cleanup and repair, keep a detailed list of all purchases, as well as a general list of damage and losses.
Hazard Mitigation Outreach Specialists
- Hazard mitigation outreach specialists will be on hand to answer questions about rebuilding from previous disasters and protecting your homes from future disaster-related damage. Some of the topics include clean up, selecting a contractor and ways to reduce risks from future disasters. This information is geared for do-it-yourself work and general contractors and no appointment is needed.
- Hazard mitigation outreach specialists will be available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday, April 25 to May 6 at F. L. Davis Ace, 2913 E Kiehl Ave., Sherwood, AR 72120
Small Business Administration (SBA) Resources:
Individuals located in the SBA’s declared disaster areas may apply for and receive funds from the SBA for losses not covered by insurance or FEMA. For more information, please visit: disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/.
- Property Loans: Individuals who have experienced damage to their home or personal property may apply for low-interest loans to replace or repair their primary residence as well as to replace or repair personal property. For more information regarding Home and Personal Property Loans, please visit: disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/article/Home-and-Personal-Property-Loans.
- Business Physical Disaster Loans: Businesses of any size and nonprofit organizations may apply for and receive low-interest loans to recover after a disaster. These funds may be used to replace or repair real property, machinery, equipment, fixtures, inventory, and/or leasehold improvements. For more information regarding Business Physical Disaster Loans, please visit: disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/article/Business-Physical-Disaster-Loans.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans: Small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, and most private, nonprofit organizations are eligible. Low-interest loans are based on economic injury, not property damage, and provide working capital until normal operations resume after a disaster. For information regarding Economic Injury Disaster Loans, please visit: disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/article/Business-Physical-Disaster-Loans.
- SBA has established a Business Recovery Centers. The Centers are located at:
- Little Rock Business Recovery Center: Adolphine Fletcher Terry Library, 2015 Napa Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR 72212 (Mondays – Fridays, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Wynne Business Recovery Center: Veterans Building of Cross County, 204 S. Falls Blvd, Wynne, AR 72396 (Mondays – Fridays, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Resources:
- There is a 90-day moratorium on foreclosures of Federal Housing Authority-insured mortgages in disaster-affected areas.
- You can apply for Federal Housing Authority home insurance through this link.
- Public Housing Agencies may issue waivers for disaster survivors. For information on applying for a waiver, visit this link.
- HUD has provided a list of approved housing counseling agencies here.