Please see below for step-by-step instructions on accessing housing assistance:
- If you have homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, contact an insurance representative as soon as possible.
- If you do not have homeowner’s or renter’s insurance and are a resident of Pulaski, Lonoke, or Cross counties, you may be eligible for FEMA Individual Assistance.*
- Call 1 (800) 621-3362
- Or go to www.disasterassistance.gov
- Homeowners and business owners can also apply for low-interest loans from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to get their homes or business back up and running. That information can be found here.*
- Once you have applied for FEMA Individual Assistance, an inspector will visit your dwelling to assess the damage. You can check on the status of your application here.
* Make sure you have a driver’s license or other state-issued ID, your insurance policy number (if applicable), the address of your damaged dwelling, your current address, and a phone number. If you lost your state-issued ID during the storm, state employees can help you get a new one at one of these locations.