State Resources

Department of Human Services

Access Arkansas Call Center at 1-855-372-1084

The Arkansas Department of Human Services is aware that severe weather caused some families to be without power.  

If you have experienced food loss because you were without electricity, you can request a Declaration of Food Loss form from your local DHS office. You must report this food loss within 10 days of your power being restored. If you are not able to get to the local office, you may call your local county DHS Office and get one mailed to you.  
If you have any questions, please call the Access Arkansas Call Center at 1-855-372-1084

Department of Commerce (website)

  • Unemployment and Individual Assistance
  • Small Business Resources
  • Insurance Resources
  • Consumer Protection
  • Utilities Information

Department of Agriculture:

1-800-468-8834 or 

Debris removal consultation and assistance in critical zones.

Urban Forestry Strike Team – consultation for hazard tree analysis; planning for tree removal and replanting.

Forest landowner assistance for evaluating damaged forest stands. Assistance with finding timber markets for salvage harvests of damaged timber. Assistance with reforestation efforts and aligning landowners with potential cost-share programs.

If water or wastewater systems were damaged as a result of the storms, we can provide emergency assistance through a low interest loan, however they need to work through ADEM/FEMA first.

In addition, the Rural Water Association can also provide technical assistance and possibly equipment such as pumps and generators for water and wastewater systems. or

Lost and Found Pets and Pet Care:

Lost and Found Pets of Northwest Arkansas Facebook Page:  :
Urgent care for animals affect by the tornado:

Bridger Smithers, DVM

LocalVet Urgent Care 

2559 East Huntsville Rd.

Fayetteville, AR
 (479) 332-4999

Rob Conner, DVM

All Creatures Veterinary Hospital – Main Campus

4549 Hwy 62 West

Mountain Home, AR  72653

(870) 425-5175